Andy's parnts were able to join us, and we stayed at Andy's uncle Scott's home in Santa Ana. It was a great mini vacation!
The Druba's and Hayden left Saturday morning via car. The portable DVD player Santa left Hayden for Christmas sure came in handy...along with some new movies from CARMEL G'ma and poppa Don. I had to work that day, so Andy and Brody stayed home till I got off, and then the three of us took a flight out of Oakland to the LA area.
The next morning we were off to Disneyland. Bright and early! We were there before the park opened. Why you ask? CROWD CONTROL. We actually followed a "touring plan" provided to us by a great book called "The un-official guide to Disneyland" http://touringplans.com/
This was by far the nerd (iest) thing I may have ever done....however it was SO worth it. I dont know that I will go to Disneyland again without it! I highly encourage it. It baically tells you what to do while there, and in a specific order. We followed the "Dumbo or die" plan which was one of many plans...but this fit our age group. We must have done 15 things on the list of about 4 by 9am! It was very logical, really...but for someone that doesnt know the park like the back of their hand.....it was GREAT! I could go on and on about this, but wont...check it out for yourself.
We enjoyed Disneyland for 2 days. The second day was not via "touring plan" and while fun, (we ate breakfast in the park with the characters!) it flowed much better on day 1.
Here are some photos of us on the trip....
p.s. Hayden got to take the plane home with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment