Christmas morning was great, my parents (Berta and Don) Got me the new FLip Vido recorder! Its a small handheld video that is SO incredibly easy to use! I have been having lots of fun with it! I was able to make a video by piecing together lots of mini Christmas videos from the FLip and getting it to them via emaiol by mid-morning! I guess that is the next best thing!
Andy's parents live about 20 minutes from us, so they were able to come in the AM with Andys brother Lance and Aunt Shirley! After opening all of the gifts (Which took about 1 hour!) we had a great breakfast, yes I make descent breakfast! :) We were all once again very spoiled!
We would later go to "The Other Druba's"(Andy's folks) for Christmas dinner with more of the family fun with extended family! Stay tuned! Im slowly catching up!
No comments:
Post a Comment