Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!







Well Easter is tomorrow! I am so excited to enjoy a mimosa, and wine with my lunch :) I gave up alcohol for Lent, so I havent been drinking anything....well tomorrow Lent is OVER :)!
We are hosting Easter at my house this year, I organized an easter egg hunt for the neighborhood kids (not sure how many will actually come) at the park down the street from my house...so that will be cool. The hunt is planned for noon, and the family will be coming to my house prior to help hide eggs and lay out the lunch spread for when we get back!
The visit with my mom was great, always too short...but fun!

The bad news is that Andy got laid off from work :( Fortunatley he is painting with his uncles company while searching for permanent work. Ill keep you posted on that. So at least the money will keep coming in.
Last week we had Haydens Easter portraits taken! The turned out good huh! This is only a couple of them....you can see more at http://www.eliphotographer.com/
by going into client login, it is under my name. Eli was our wedding photographer, and he also has taken many photos of the family over the past years! I have had the pleasure of knowing him for almost a decade now! He is amazing!
I got some Riva Ranch Chardonnay and a Reliz Creek Pinot Noir to serve with tomorrow ham, both from my work http://www.wentevineyards.com/
Cant wait to try the Pinot with the ham! Mm'mmmm!
A little sad as this is the first Easter without Grandpa Royal. We are coming up on him being gone 1 year....4/29/08 RIP :)
Well hope you each have a fabulous holiday...God Bless you all :)

2 comments:

Jessiedc28 said...

So sorry to hear about andy's job. I'm worried about losing my job too. It's just tough times!

Hayden's pics are SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about job!!
Way cute pictures!! Love them! :)