Friday, March 13, 2009

Monterey bay Aquarium 3/8/09

This is where I walked down to enjoy a cuppa coffee and read a magazine while the boys slept in! The hotel (Intercontinental) was fabulous!




Hayden just loved watching and hearing the waves crash!



He also loved riding this seahorse thing at the aquarium!


This crab was in the touch and feel tank...I did not let Hayden touch and feel it!




However the rubber duckies were lots of fun to touch and feel...and he got a smock!







So much fun running through this mini-maze for little dudes!



Look hes been hatched!









Monterey was a blast...we had not been back since our 2004 wedding! It was a fun weekend, that started with a trip to the tide pools! Ill post those tomorrow or Tuesday.



1 comment:

Jessiedc28 said...

Ugh -- so muchfun! I can't wait until our little one is big enough to enjoy an aquarium!