Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Day 1 Monterey!











Finally! I have posted some pictures of the day at the Tide Pools in Monterey/Seaside area!
As you can see we had an absolute blast! Hayden liked it too! He got to hold a baby star fish!










Since Hayden loves ducks, we had to take pictures of the two "ducks" that he saw and wanted to touch...obviously that didnt go over too well...I think one was laying on its eggs!
We went with our Friends Frankie and her husband Eric their 2 kids Jacob and Ryan...and Michael and her boyfriend Brian!
We were able to hook up that afternoon at a great park in Monterey called Dennis the Menace! Hayden couldnt get enough of the park...I wish I took pictures there?!
That evening we all hooked up for a mediocore dinner...that I will later YElp about...it will not get great reviews from me....
Well...more later.

1 comment:

Jessiedc28 said...

OH how I miss the beach!