I have started this page for you all whom wish or care to keep up with us. The FOUR of us are happily enjoying this crazy life and enjoy hearing from you to! our email is druba94551@hotmail.com
We love to get comments on the page...
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Pictures!
I finally remembered my camera to show you some pictures :)
The two from the airshow were taken on Sunday 9/28/08 and the one of Hayden attempting to CLIMB up the drawers in the kitchen was taken monday 9/30.
Enjoy!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How fun! Donna totally looks the same!! But then again I would like to think we all do! :) Hayden is so cute!
2 comments:
How fun! Donna totally looks the same!! But then again I would like to think we all do! :) Hayden is so cute!
Wow! Donna looks THE SAME!
Post a Comment