Well we celebrated our 4 year anniversary on Thursday by going to dinner at our local favorite .. Piccola Casa. It was fabulous as usual! We took Hayden which as he is getting older and more vocal, is becoming alot harder !
Friday we went and saw Nights in Rodanthe....it was OK. Not great, not horrible....but our friends Frankie and her husband watched Hayden while we went to the movie...THANKS you two ;)
Saturday night Michael and Jasmine (Hayden's godparents) came over to BBQ and chat, they are the nicest couple.....We enjoyed a great meal, and great conversation over a great bottle of wine :) YUMM.....
Sunday we went to the 49er game, we lost.......but it is always fun..tailgating with the crew and drinking too much before noon is always well....fun :)
Monday my aunt and my cousin stoped by to visit Hayden (they live in SLO), and although it was just for about 1/2 hour, it was fabulous!!
We held playgroup at our house this week....Monday afternoon there were 4 kids present...playing, crying, eating, playing etc..... Loads of FUN!
We are getting ready for Haydens b-day party!! He is going to be a baby lion :) Carmel Grandma (my mom) is making him a costume! I did an attempt at making ice cream cone shaped cakes....I decided its way too much work for the rustic venue of the pumpkin patch...I dont know how I would transport them...back to the drawing board.
More Pics to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment