Merry Christmas - VERY LATE!
We had a great Christmas holiday! I had a surgery to repair a hernia on December 5th, and knowing that I would be down for a couple weeks to follow....we set the tree up very early and had all of our shopping done before Thanksgiving!
The tree was beautiful, I bought all the turquoise metalic and silver ornaments Target had the previous year at 80% off so we were able to have a beach and sea shell themed tree this year! It was so pretty!! The funniest thing is that we once again (with a 16 month in the house) had to have the ornaments start about 3' up from the bottom....as Brody was yanking them off and pitching them accross the house!
Brody loved the tree, he would pull his pillow around the house and find the best spot under the tree to take naps... :)
We were very blessed with gifts again this year, thank you all!
Hayden scored a new bike (which he mastered without trainign wheels on his 2nd try!) a skateboard, a surfboard, toys, movies and more....whihle Brody scored a ride along Harley Davidson, a "cars" brand sit on car with muisc buttons, clothes and more too!
As for Andy and I we were given the gift of cement. YAY! We finally got our side yard laid with cement!
And yes, the boys put their paw prints in it!
Enjoy the pics! more to come!

No comments:
Post a Comment