I never got sick, never got tired, never got headaches, never had finger numbness, never had dizziness, never had muscle (leg) cramps and certinally never got bitchy...ok that last one may be a lie!! But the point is, this is a VERY different pregnancy....
So that leads to the totally obvious....this baby will likely be very diffrent than Hayden! Some say that the symptoms mean its a girl? Others say its just diffrent than before...as for me. I dont know....? But I do know that this time around I have started to show ALOT sooner than I did with Hayden!
This weekend, Andy had his parents over to help him pull my maternity clothes out of the attic. It could not have come at a better time, as my work pants that day were becoming a bit on the painfull side in the button area ;) Needless to say, after MANY loads of laundry and re-sorting of my "new" clothes...im officially wearing MATERNITY PANTS! My regular shirts are more or less still fitting, but I tend to wear a vest every day.
I will get a pregnancy photo up soon...I keep forgetting to do that.
As I reach the halfway point (20 weeks) I am starting to look at options for bedding "if" the baby is a girl...this is the one in the winning so far.
I havent looked at the lil' dude ones yet...but will post that too!

No comments:
Post a Comment