Last night was the start of the Holiday extravaganzas for us! We (Me, Lee Ann, Shirley and Hayden) went to a fundraiser to support the Open Heart Kitchen....it was a great turnout...good food and a cool raffle for everything from hair cuts to autographed sports memorabilia. I met an old Raider who showed off his diamond championship ring too! his name was Art...but I forgot his last name already.
We are niner fans anyway! LOL.
Anyhow the fundraiser seemed to be a sucess and I ran into a few people I hadn't seen in a really long time!
After about an hour there, we drove into P-town (Pleasanton) for the Valley Care Holiday Stroll at the Palm event center. Santa was in attendance (Hayden was willing to get closer than before...but still not willing to even consider sittin on his lap) and there was a silent auction as well as about 40 Christmas Trees decorated....additional raffle tickets were available for purchase to win these trees! They had tables with coloring tables for kids, snacks (mini PB&J's) and hot cider...it was really neat. We ran into Haydens friend Annabella and her mom and grandma too....the two of them colored together on the short red tables with green chairs.
ps this was our second attempt at getting Hayden to sit on santa's lap... iT DID NOT WORK :(
Let the Holiday fun begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment