Today Obama was sworn in! It is great isnt it?! I am so excited to be able to say this happened in my lifetime!
My mom left yesterday :( Her visits are always gone in such a flash. We had a great time. From Napa and Livermore wine days to Half Moon Bay and San Francisco...we did get to do alot in her two weeks.
Of course saying good-bye is always hard, but this time we know we will see her again May 20-24th when we go to San Antonio, Texas for our friends wedding....yes my parents live in Dallas..but they are driving out to San Antonio to watch Hayden while we go to the wedding. This will be Andy's first time to San Antonio! I am really excited to see it, after all it has been almost 12 years since I have been.
I really want to post some pic's up, but my computer here at work is being weird with my cable to connect...so I have to spend some time figuring it all out....
Looking forward to see what our new president elect has in store.
1 comment:
Woo-hoo! I love San Antonio!
Post a Comment