Friday, November 14, 2008

Zihuatanejo, Mexico

Well I finally have some time to post some pic's from Mexico! The trip was awesome....alot of R&R...although we missed hayden ALOT, it was great to sleep THROUGH the night and sleep in till 10am!

one of the many day of the dead shrines! A view to the marina area accross the bay from our hotel.
Overview of our beach area.


Becasue our hotel was built into the hill, we had to walk down about 50 stairs to get the the sand...not a big deal...the plants and trees were SO lush.


The view from this restaurant was amazing! I enjoyed seafood stuffed clam shells, cooked in a white wine sauce YUMMY!!





As you can tell, this is a few drinks later :)



Sunset from our room.







Andy and I met a very nice guy from Mexico City...he was a lot of fun...after a night on the town....we finished the night with him eating .50 cent tacos at a restaurant downtown playing dominos...








Room with a view!








This was taken on the beach of Ixtapa...I would highly recommend staying in Zihuatanejo...Ixtapa was a bunch of high rise hotels, and not alot of culture...































No comments: