Tuesday, September 23, 2008

oh no...Black Eye!

Hayden has a black eye...its not TOO bad, but it is bruised :( He fell while walking and went eye first into the bottom left hand corner of the TV stand....

I hope people dont think I beat him, like I beat his father? ;) lol!!

We had a very relaxed weekend....Sat night we had dinner at Terry and Debbie, Sophia and their 3 week new edition Laila house! She is Such a doll :)

I totally cheated from my Nutrisystem diet (which I have lost 7 lbs!) But that Cold Stone Cookie Ice Cream Cake slice was so worth it!!!

The food on this diet is descent, but I definitley had a hard time watching Frankie, Eric and Andy eat buffalo wings from Wing Stop on Sunday...while I ate a chicken and noodle dish...but I couldnt cheat twice in two days :) Well I guess I dont consider 1 wing cheating :)

Pictures to come I promise...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats so sad!! :( Poor guy has been through a lot lately!! Have fun weekend!!!

I tagged you on blog! Check it out! :)

Jessiedc28 said...

Congrats to Terry & Debbie!

Good job on your 7 lbs!