Tuesday, August 12, 2008


Just got back from San Luis Obsipo again. It was great....I miss life in the SLO lane.
I went for two reasons...my friend of 25 years Heather McDonald's bachalorette party and my moms birthday party at my aunts house.
We (my mom-in-law and I) arrived to my grandmas house about 6pm...Hayden did really good in the car ride there....then I went to the Sycamore Mineral Springs at Avila Beach for a private girls night in the "Oasis" private tub! (this is not us, but my lame ass forgot my camera)...but isnt it georgious? So imagine it dark and full of candles, cupcakes from the Cakery and champagne! WOo-Hoo!
The next day I went winetasting at www.ednavalleyvineyards.com where they are know for Chardonnays. Yummy!
Later that afternoon we enjoyed a birthday party for my mom at my aunts and ate some fabulous cake...I think it too came from http://www.slocakery.com/
I ate so much all weekend....Im confident I gained 2 lbs!
Before leaving Monday afternoon, we stoped in Morro Bay for lunch and to browse the Shell Shop...and last stop was in cambria at the infamous Nit Wit Ridge...an old house made of STUFF...literally stuff! check it out at http://www.sierrasol.com/cayucos/nitwit.htm
Cant wait to go to Heather Mac's Wedding! it is 8/30 at See Canyon!

1 comment:

Jessiedc28 said...

I'm jealous == that sounds/looks so much fun!